9:30 am to 7:30 pm (Mon - Sat)
Sunday (On Appointment)
If you want to accentuate your smile, veneers are an easy option. A veneer is a thin covering that covers the front (visible) part of the tooth. They look like natural teeth. Veneers can be used to correct a variety of dental problems such as:
- -Teeth are discolored and do not whiten with bleaching
- -broken or worn teeth
- -crooked or misshapen teeth
- -A ridge or large gap between the upper front teeth
We are devoted to giving you a whole smile makeover that will transform the way you smile, and we have the artistry, and expertise to back it up!
At Dr. Ronin's Smilezone Dental Clinic, cosmetic dentistry strives to improve your smile and boost your self-confidence. Our team of experts and specialists is well-versed in all the modern comprehensive smile makeover procedures, such as dental veneers, crowns, teeth whitening, contouring, and invisible braces.
Composite resin veneers
A composite resin veneer is crafted from a enamel-coloured filling cloth bonded to the enamel.
Benefits of composite resin veneers:
- -Less tooth enamel needs to be removed than for porcelain veneers
- -Only require fewer visits to the dentist— sometimes these veneers take simply one visit
- -Cost effective option to porcelain veneers
- -Composite veneers can be repaired quickly.
A porcelain veneer is a skinny shell this is customized to suit at the enamel.
Benefits of porcelain veneers:
- -they're sturdy and long-lasting
- -they have got a herbal-searching surface
- -much less enamel teeth wishes to be eliminated than with a crown or cap
- -they don`t stain without difficulty